Before we continue...
Please consider the following.
- You need to be 18 years or older to enter. Due to the nature of this game Xbox will instantly disqualify any under age players.
- You will need to own a copy of Gears of War: Judgement to enter this tournament.
- You are a South African Citizen.
- Have a South African ID.
- You will need to have Xbox Live - Gold to play in online games.
To enter the clan tournament you will need to have the following:
- A team captain, the captain is responsible for managing the team.
- A Team name.
- Know all your team members Xbox live Gamertags.
- Verify all your team members have pre-ordered Gears of War: Judgement.
- A valid email address and cell phone number. All contact during the competition will be sent to the captain.
To enter as a lone wolf you need to have the following:
- Your Xbox live gamertag.
- You have pre-ordered Gears of War: Judgement.
- A valid email address and cell phone number. All contact during the competition will be sent to directly to you.
Frequently asked questions
Q:Can I enter the tournament in a team and as a lone wolf?
A:Yes, you can enter in both the Clan Play and Lone Wolf tournament, Clan and Lone wolf games will be played on different days.
Q:Can I have a substitue member in my team?
A: Yes, only one substitue is allowed. Take note: Your substitue is not eligible for the prize if your team wins the tournament.
Q:What happens if I am late for my game?
A:Xbox South Africa will try to accomodate you in what ever way they can. Most games have a grace period of ten minutes. If you are late for your game it will start without you. Depending on circumstances the referee will report it and we may schedule a re-match if reasons are valid.
Q:Why does Xbox want my Cell Phone number?
A:Xbox may need to contact you to inform you of important information surrounding the tournament or your designated game. Only important information will be sent to your device.